North Scottsdale, Arizona
North Scottsdale is a neighborhood in Scottsdale, Arizona. The neighborhood is bounded on the north by Pinnacle Peak, on the south by Cactus Road, on the west by Scottsdale Road, and on the east by McDowell Mountain Regional Park. North Scottsdale is home to a number of luxury resorts, golf courses, and shopping centers. The area is also known for its many art galleries and museums.
The neighborhood is home to many of Scottsdale’s most affluent residents and is one of the city’s most desirable places to live. North Scottsdale is also home to many high-end businesses and organizations that cater to the needs of the area’s affluent residents.
This small community offers luxury and tranquility while being situated close to all the action in Scottsdale. If you’re looking for an upscale place to call home, North Scottsdale should definitely be at the top of your list!
What is it like to live in North Scottsdale?
Living in North Scottsdale offers residents an urban-suburban mix feel, and most residents own their homes. In North Scottsdale, there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many young professionals and retirees live in North Scottsdale. The public schools in North Scottsdale are highly rated.
Is North Scottsdale a good place to live?
Yes, North Scottsdale is a great place to live. The schools are excellent, and the community is very friendly. There are many things to do in the area, and it is a very safe place to live.
What are the best things about living in North Scottsdale?
There are many great things about living in North Scottsdale. Some of the best things include the beautiful weather, the great schools, the many restaurants and shops, and the safe community.
Public Transportation to Cabinets4Less
Things to Do in North Scottsdale, AZ
If you’re looking for things to do in North Scottsdale, AZ, you won’t be disappointed. This vibrant city has something for everyone, from outdoor activities and golfing to shopping and dining. Here are just a few of the many things you can do in North Scottsdale:
- Play a round of golf at one of the many world-class golf courses.
- Shop till you drop at Scottsdale Fashion Square or Kierland Commons.
- Sample the local cuisine at one of the many restaurants, cafes, and food trucks.
- Take a hike or bike ride through the McDowell Sonoran Preserve.
- Catch a show at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts.
- Visit the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Go stargazing at one of the many dark sky sites in the area.
- Attend a rodeo or other event at WestWorld of Scottsdale.
- Take a day trip to one of the nearby towns, such as Cave Creek or Fountain Hills.
- Relax at one of the many spas in Scottsdale.
Whether you’re a visitor or a local, there’s always something to do in North Scottsdale! People come from all over the world to experience the energetic city life and stunning desert scenery. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip today!